| Source |
Venue: Yogurberry
Locations:
World Square Eastwood Epping Burwood City George St.
Chatswood Strathfield Hurstville Bondi Junction
Cost: Based on weight of purchase, 10c/20g
Dress code: Anything, go in your jeans and joggers, I promise I won’t judge you…
Review:
Frozen Yogurt is very in at the moment, with stores popping up in every suburb. The perfect snack, dessert or breakfast (if you want, I guess), Froyo, as the cool people say, is delicious, and depending on toppings, healthy. If you haven’t had frozen yogurt before and are worried about the protocols, I would recommend going with someone who has been before so they can let you know how it works (although it’s very easy, it may be a little overwhelming).
| Source |
Yogurberry is a quickly growing franchise that has serve yourself frozen yogurt. With a changing selection of toppings including the usual fruits, chocolates and lollies, Yogurberry is a cheaper and more individual experience of frozen yogurt. Depending on the size of the store, there will be a different amount of flavours, usually four different ones including the standard original and changing other flavours including mango, strawberry, passionfruit, taro, green tea, chocolate, pomegranate to name a few. They also offer coffee, smoothies and milkshakes. The quality of the frozen yogurt isn’t as good as Noggi and Moochi in my opinion, as it is icier rather than smooth and the original flavouring just… isn’t as good. But I still go there all the time, love a good Froyo Friday.
| Source |
No comments:
Post a Comment