Thursday, September 12, 2013

Coffee & Ice Cream Lovers...

Venue: Bay Vista

Location: 83 The Grand Parade, Brighton-Le-Sands

Cost: $3+

Dress code: Depends on Weather!

Review: 

Bay Vista makes such awesome waffles and has the best Iced Caramels...YUM!! I come to this place often, we usually get a seat by the window downstairs and it's actually always a nice experience. I have never had too much of an issue with the staff however they do come across with a lot of attitude and like they can't be bothered. I think it's just the nature of how young most of the staff are, some of the girls and boys that work there look like they are no more than 13-14 and it's mainly the girls that have the bad attitude. The waffles are too good to resist so we keep going back for more!

Source
For more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment